|at Assumption College-San Lorenzo|
|Date Posted||April 28, 2016|
|Salary Range||Php 30,000.00|
|Address||San Lorenzo Drive, San Lorenzo Village, Makati City|
Reports to: The President
Term of Employment: Co-terminus with the President
The ATP serves as key problem solver for executing projects and activities of the President. She wil report directly to the President of Assumption College-San Lorenzo. Primary responsibilities include execution of projects, progress monitoring and reporting, research, internal and external communication, and operational assistance. She serves as the spokesperson on behalf of the President when needed, driving communication, collaboration and alignment to accomplish stated goals. Success will require outstanding professional agility, originality and judgment. The ATP is expected to be sensitive to relationships within and outside the school.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversee operations of the President's Office. This includes executive meetings, agenda development, action reports, board communication and committees, and follow-up activities.
* Communicate with key leaders regarding both strategic and emergent issues.
* Ensure that expectations and deadlines are clearly communicated to the stakeholders, and that issues needing the Executive Office's attention are dealt with in a timely way.
* Stay on top of the administrative calendar for the President and the President's Council.
* Provide research from academic sources and peer institutions on priorities identified by the President and keep her informed of emerging issues.
* Serve as key contact to departments, staff and community members.
* Create briefing materials for working with community members, alumnae, donors and business partners.
* Work closely with administrative staff, faculty, parents and students in all divisions.
* Assist in the coordination of special events as needed.
* Perform other duties and special assignments as determined by the President.
* College Degree
* 5+ experience working in a complex environment
* Flexible schedule and highly punctual
* Ability to work alone or with a team
* Demonstrate deep commitment to the Assumption College vision & mission
* Ability to handle multiple priorities, does not get flustered with changes
* Ability to collect and analyze data, draw conclusions, produce reports, develop proposals, prepare analyses, and draft responses
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
* Stays cool, can handle emergencies and stressful situations