|at SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF QUEZON CITY|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2018|
|Address||SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF QUEZON CITY, F. SOTTO ST., BF HOMES, QUEZON CITY|
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
Faculty members shall perform their duties to the best of their ability to ensure that students acquire the knowledge, attitudes and skills for the discipline of their academic programs and shall cooperate with the school officials in working towards the realization of the vision-mission-goals.
Faculty members are expected to:
- observe professionalism in behavior at all times.
- attend regularly and participate actively in all activities: faculty orientation, seminar-workshops, general assemblies, and area meetings held before and during the school year.
- prepare lesson plan for each subject using the prescribed form and submit to the SAC.
- submit reports on meetings, school functions and student and parents’ consultation.
- facilitate transformation of students into more humane, and critically conscious, motivated-to-action persons through:
- quality instruction
- laudable example and living out the core values in their Christian lives
- consistent management of the class to ensure that it is conducive to learning
- update and upgrade themselves professionally, spiritually and culturally
- assist in area and school committee work, and act as moderators of class and student activities, as class advisers when requested to do so in the course of the year.
- attend official functions of the school such as assemblies, commencement exercises, spiritual retreats, First Communion, Confirmation, etc. where their presence is required
- participate in community extension services