|at SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF QUEZON CITY|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
|Address||SCHOOL OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF QUEZON CITY, F. SOTTO ST., BF HOMES, QUEZON CITY|
Duties and Responsibilities:
SHSQC Faculty members shall perform their duties to the best of their ability to ensure that students acquire the knowledge, attitudes and skills for the discipline of their academic programs and shall cooperate with the school officials in working towards the realization of the vision-mission-goals.
Faculty members are expected to:
- observe professionalism in behavior at all times.
- report to the school at an appointed date before the opening of the school year, to secure his/her teaching load, and other activities in preparation for the start of the school year.
- attend regularly and participate actively in all activities: faculty orientation, seminar-workshops, general assemblies and area meetings held before and during the school year.
- facilitate transformation of students into more humane, and critically conscious, motivated-to-action persons through:
- quality instruction
- laudable example and living out the core values in their Christian lives
- consistent management of the class to ensure that it is conducive to learning
- know the institutional regulations as stated in the Personnel Manual
- be familiar with the pupil/student handbook for proper and more effective direction and guidance of pupils/students
- participate in community extension services