|at PAREF Northfield School for Boys|
|Date Posted||June 9, 2017|
|Address||Scout Gandia corner Scout Torillo, Barangay Sacred Heart|
BE PART OF OUR GROWING FAMILY OF EDUCATORS
PAREF Northfield School for Boys is an all-boys school in Quezon City which caters to grade school (Grades 1 to 6), junior high school (Grades 7 to 10), and senior high school (Grades 11 to 12). At the heart of our brand of education is the formation of the entire human person - mind, heart, body, and soul.
WHAT WE NEED
To fulfill our mission to our students and other stakeholders, we need the following:
- Full-time/Part-time Male Elementary or High School Teachers for Math, Filipino, English, Science, Social Studies, Music, Art, ICT, and PE.
- Full-time/Part-time Male Senior High School Teachers for Math, Filipino, English, Science, and other strand-specific subjects (ex. Accountancy, Organizational Management, Personality Development)
- HR Junior Associate who will be responsible for talent acquisition, onboarding, faculty development, and other HR functions for educational institutions.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably licensed teacher or at least willing to be licensed during his first two years of teaching
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in Quezon City (we also have a campus in Sun Valley, Antipolo)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Inspired by the teachings of St. Josemaria Escriva, the PAREF system gives emphasis on the teacher's holistic development. PAREF Northfield offers new employees personal and professional growth through the various means of formation that it offers to its employees. Teachers appreciate one-on-one mentoring, regular formation on pedagogy, and other training, talks, and workshops necessary for an educator to have both character and competence.
Although PAREF Northfield School for Boys is not a Catholic institution, its students' and employees' formation has been entrusted to Opus Dei, a Catholic prelature that inspires everyone from all walks of life to transform work into prayer as a way to become holy in the middle of the world. With this spiritual component, faculty and staff also have personal and spiritual formation through monthly recollections, annual retreats, doctrine classes, and more.