|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
If you’ve succeeded in sales and management role, your English is better than anyone you know, and you’re an all-around likable person, we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone committed to a long term opportunity to join a US-based startup as part of a remote management team. This opportunity includes extensive, paid training and career advancement opportunities.
- Use HubSpot CRM to do a thorough research to gain insight and information about the needs of the prospect and the role they are looking to fill.
- Reach out to decision makers, cultivate relationships and deliver value propositions.
- Identify companies that are most likely to convert and secure large amounts of placements.
- Deliver demos to prospective clients.
- Must be able to hit quotas and targets.
- Ensure safe keeping, archiving and maintaining the confidentiality of sales database and other related documents.
- Ad Hoc Administrative Tasks, as requested.
- Native English speaking abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of remote communication and technology systems.
- Computer literate, and willing to learn more software and tools.
- Smartphone, stable internet connection, and recently purchased devices to support remote work.
- Strong leadership, energetic and driven, with pleasing personality.
- Paid two-week training period.
- Be an initial hire and scale a startup at an early stage.
- Php. 40,000/month ($800) + commission + internal promotion.
Send your resume and audio clip introduction (mp3) to email@example.com; Indicate the position you're applying for on the email subject line.
TIP: The audio is very important in the screening process so please submit the best that you can make. Around 1-2 minutes long will do. Talk about yourself, what you could bring to the table at CrewBloom and why you are excited for the opportunity to join our team. No background noises on the audio. Audio format is .mp3