|at Keys School Manila|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Address||951 Luna Mencias corner Araullo Streets Barangay Addition Hills|
1. Provides support to individual children in class or after school, either through one-on-one or small group sessions.
2. Provides expert advice and support for teachers in addressing individual needs in the classroom.
3. Coordinates with parents on the progress and plans of their children.
4. Prepares for and attends team meetings of students in the learning support program.
5. Designs and implements a learning support plan and/or and individualized education plan.
6. Recommends for clinical, psychological, emotional and educational evaluation by a specialist, when necessary.
7. Coordinates with other members of the Wellness Department in promoting the overall wellness in the school.
1. Possesses a Bachelor's degree in Special Education (or other related courses)
2. Preferably passed the Licensed Examination for Teachers (LET)
3. Preferably with experience handling students with special needs
4. Fluent in English
5. Computer literate
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com