|at Keys School Manila|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2017|
|Address||951 Luna Mencias corner Araullo Streets Barangay Addition Hills|
The Guidance Counselor or School Psychologist is a professional who uses appropriate counseling techniques and interventions for students to acquire essential skills to succeed in their personal, social and academic lives.
1. Conducts intake, exit and follow up interviews.
2. Develops and implements the school's homeroom program.
3. Provides counseling, consultation and referrals.
4. Assists teachers in their student's social-emotional needs.
5. Conducts and interprets psychological tests.
1. Candidate must have passed the government licensure exam for Guidance Counselors or Psychologists.
2. School setting experience is preferred.
3. Endowed with people handling skills and excellent communication skills both in English and Filipino.
4. Must be computer literate.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Counselling: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Guidance Couselor or Psychologist
E-mail us your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org