|at Miriam College|
|Date Posted||April 9, 2018|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general clerical functions.
- Prepare, facilitate, and follow up requests for repairs, replacements, constructions and installations, office supplies, equipment, and other materials.
- Prepare and monitor inventory of office supplies, facilities, and equipment.
- Attend to physical facilities and needs during unit activities.
- Notify the security regarding security request, entry, and destination of visitors.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the supervisor.
The candidate should have completed a Bachelor’s degree and is proficient in computer applications. Experience in office management is an advantage. He/She must have good oral and written communication skills, and efficient organizational and interpersonal skills.
Application should include current resume and letter of interest addressed to:
Noel C. Racho, Ph.D.
Human Resources Director