|at PAREF Northfield School for Boys|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2017|
|Address||Scout Gandia corner Scout Torillo, Barangay Sacred Heart|
BE PART OF OUR GROWING FAMILY OF EDUCATORS
PAREF Northfield School for Boys is an exclusive school for boys in Quezon City which caters to grade school (Grades 1 to 6), junior high school (Grades 7 to 10), and senior high school (Grades 11 to 12). At the heart of our brand of education is the formation of the entire human person - mind, heart, body, and soul.
WHAT WE NEED
To fulfill our mission to our students and other stakeholders, we need the following:
- Full-time/Part-time Male Grade School or Junior High School Teachers for Math, Filipino, English, Science, Social Studies, Music, Art, ICT, and PE.
- Full-time/Part-time Male Senior High School Teachers for Math, Filipino, English, Science, and other strand-specific subjects (ex. Accountancy, Organizational Management, Personality Development)
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education or any Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably licensed teacher or at least willing to be licensed during his first two years of teaching
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Willing to work in Quezon City (we also have a campus in Sun Valley, Antipolo - grade school only)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
Inspired by the teachings of St. Josemaria Escriva, the PAREF system gives emphasis on the teacher's holistic development. PAREF Northfield offers employees personal and professional growth through the various means of formation being given for free. Teachers appreciate one-on-one mentoring, regular formation on teaching methods, and other training, talks, and workshops necessary for an educator to have both character and competence.
Although PAREF Northfield School for Boys is not a Catholic institution, its students' and employees' formation has been entrusted to Opus Dei, a Catholic prelature that inspires everyone, from all walks of life to transform work into prayer as a way to become holy in the middle of the world. With this spiritual component, faculty and staff, Catholic or not, also have personal and spiritual formation through monthly recollections, annual retreats, doctrine classes, and more.
For more information, please email email@example.com. To apply, please send your curriculum viate (CV) through the link below. Please give your complete name and be sure you have attached your documents before sending.