|at Miriam College|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the planning and coordination of internal and external affairs of the Unit/Office Head
- Undertake research work for the Unit/Office head paper, speeches and studies; drafts correspondence, speeches, letters, outlines, etc.
- Keep an organized file of documents and reference materials for her external involvements
- Maintain a running record of committee tasks and concerns
- Collate, synthesize, and research information for worksheets and briefing materials used in committee meetings
- Prepare minutes of meetings as directed by the Unit/Office head
- Collate and submits periodic reports of strategic plans, action plans and accomplishment reports of the unit or office
- Coordinate meetings and activities of the Unit/Office head with other organizations
- Assist in preparation of presentations of the Unit/Office head
- Prepare, collate, and monitor budget of the unit/office
The candidate should have extensive experience in research and technical writing, be familiar with the academic system, can perform basic finance and budgeting tasks, and must be proficient in computer applications (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.) A Master’s Degree in Business or Education related field is an advantage.
Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, strong organizational and interpersonal skills, efficient time management skills exceptional follow-up skills. The candidate should exhibit a pleasant disposition, is resourceful, detail-oriented and a problem-solver, can work well with others and handle complaints effectively.
Application should include current resume and letter of interest addressed to:
Noel C. Racho, Ph.D.
Human Resources Director